COVID19 – To protect our clients and staff, we are currently offering telephone consultations for your Family Law matter, together with our staff being readily available to assist you by email.

Get your child out of foster care

Have your children been removed from your care?

If the Department of Communities (formerly the Department of Child Protection) believes there is an immediate and substantial risk to a child’s wellbeing they can remove children from their parents and place them into foster care.

This is undoubtedly one of the most traumatic things that a parent can experience.

Our child custody lawyer at Hickman Family Lawyers has considerable experience in representing parents whose children have been removed from their care – and we’ve often successfully negotiated with the Department to have children returned to their parents.

get your child out of foster care

Get Your Child Out Of Foster Care

If you’ve found yourself in these circumstances, we can assist you in the Children’s Court and help you work with the Department to get your child out of foster care and returned to you as soon as possible.

We know what the Children’s Court is looking for – and what you’ll need to demonstrate in order for the Court to grant permission for your children to be taken out of foster care and returned to your care.

All is not lost. Please contact us for a free 15 minute phone consultation with our child custody lawyer in Perth and let’s get started.

Want to find out more about how we can help you
get your child out of foster care?

You can have a FREE 15-minute phone consultation with one of our Foster Care lawyers in Perth and get more information.

Scroll to Top